1) Tenants who cancel an accommodation 24 hours prior to check in, have the right to be refunded 100% of the total they paid the Travel-Flat for their reservation.
2) Tenants who cancel an accommodation the same day have the right to be refunded 78% of the total they paid the Travel-Flat for their reservation.
3) When a cancellation is made by the tenant of a residence, the reservation amount will be refunded to the tenant’s credit card or to your bank account between 1-2 weeks, dependent country and continent. Depending on when the cancellation is made, the amount will also differ.
4) If any damage occurs in the residence during the tenant’s stay, Travel-Flat.com stands for the costs up to EUR 1 million to the landlord or landlords.In case of natural disaster, fires created by tenant or landlord or intentional destruction of the tenant in the Home, Travel-Flat, owned by ADD Ltd, does not cover any of the destruction.
5) The tenant is responsible for being at the home address they rented via Tavel-flat.com at check in time, which is 14.00. If the tenant through Travel-Flat.com has agreed a different time with the landlord, then it is the time the parties have agreed. The landlord are not gonna get paid fromTravel-Flat.com before the tenant has checked-in, so it’s important to make a new appointment to meet up at the address with the host.
6) If the home does not keep the standard that was promised in the announcement on Travel-Flat.com, the tenant has the right to rent a new home as a Travel-Flat pays the costs up to 5,000 euros.
7) If the apartment’s kitchen, toilet or shower is not working, the tenant is entitled to change semster housing, 100% of the booking costs will be refunded to the tenant. Addition to this, Travel-Flat pay the new property cost up to 5,000 euros.
8) If the tenant does not cancel the accommodation, no payment will be made for the reservation to the tenant.
9) Tenants can not regret a reservation on an accommodation that has a discount of 40% or more.
10) The landlord or Travel-Flat is not responsible for illegal acts that take place in the residence of the tenant or the landlord.
11) We reserve the right to change terms of purchase at any time, so please check our terms of purchase on a regular basis.
Please read more on Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org